If you haven’t heard about Arsha Jones then you’re missing out on an amazing resource and a source of inspiration. She is one of the smartest online business and e-commerce entrepreneurs I’ve come across. She has a keen sense for marketing, sales, technology, social media and pop culture.
She has built multiple e-commerce businesses, including Capital City and Tees in the Trap, with revenues approaching nearly half a million dollars in less than two years.
Arsha’s brands have been featured on media outlets such as Buzzfeed, The Washington Post, Black Enterprise, Fox CBS, and TV One. Arsha also runs a wildly popular Facebook group called Build, Brand and Launch where she teaches others how to turn their passions into profit with physical products and how to optimize their e-commerce business.
Arsha and I talk about:
- How her SEO skills got her noticed by The Washington Post;
- Her recent recognition from Black Enterprise, winning the Best Family-Run Business award;
- How Tees In the Trap come about and why she took immediate steps to legally protect it;
- How to brand, build, and launch a product and e-commerce site; and
- some of the important lessons she’s learned on her journey.
Podcast Listening Options
Join My Facebook Community
Are you looking for a community of supportive entrepreneurs working together to tackle their legal needs? Then join the Legal-EASE For Entrepreneurs Community. Plus, I pop in with live videos now and then. You can JOIN HERE.